The Coast Guard is looking into ways to enhance internal communications, and your opinion matters. Do you have ideas on how the Coast Guard can leverage new or existing technologies to get you the information you need?
If you have ideas, you can help shape the future of Coast Guard internal communications.
It’s simple: just submit a video of you answering any or all of the below questions. Your video will be compiled with other submissions and will be shown at an upcoming leadership symposium to help pave the way forward.
Questions for consideration:
- Do you feel well-informed by the leadership on issues that concern the Coast Guard and your career? If not, what specific areas or topics would you like to see more of?
- What is your best source of information about the Coast Guard and about your career? Which one is the best, and why?
- How would you prefer to receive your information about the Coast Guard, careers or policy changes (e.g. email, message traffic, blog, website, etc)?
- How do you learn what the Coast Guard expects of you to be successful?
- How might we improve internal communications?
All submissions must be received by Mon., April 18, 2016 for consideration. For questions, please direct them to email@example.com.
You may also continue the internal communications discussion by heading over to ECIP Connect.