Coast Guard Recruiting Command wants your help!
The Recruiting Command is looking for a group of dedicated volunteers who would like to be featured in recruiting advertisement. The recruiting campaign will assemble a diverse group of Coast Guard men and women in a variety of team-focused, on-duty and off-duty, casual and action shots.
Contact the Recruiting Command here for any questions.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10 JULY 2016
Who can apply?
- A member of the Coast Guard in good standing (subject to a background check)
- Between the ages of 17 and 24
- Photogenic, articulate and outgoing
- Physically fit
- Comfortable speaking on camera
Please note the following:
Timeframe – you could be called to participate in productions in the Summer/Fall of 2016
Location – photos and videos will be shot in San Francisco and Miami
How to apply:
- Submit 3 digital photos (via smart phone is acceptable), one in uniform, a head shot and one in PT gear
- Your pictures need to be taken within the last three months
- Label your digital photos by your last name, e.g.-Smith1, Smith2
- Email photos and information to Casting@lmo.com and CGRCmarketing@uscg.mil
- Include the following information: Name, Address, Contact number, Age, Height/Weight, Ethnicity and Email Address (both Civilian email and USCG email)
- Command endorsement
Again, submission deadline is 10 July 2016.