When: Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2016, at 1 p.m. EDT
Hosted by: Military OneSource
Presented by: Mr. Wayne Boswell, director of financial readiness, and Maj. Mike Odle, assistant director of compensation for strategic communications
This webinar will present an overview of the new Blended Retirement System, education plan for service and family members, as well as a “question and answer” session with program and policy directors. You can submit questions to before the webinar by sending an email to MOSWebinars@militaryonesource.com.
Register for the webinar online: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3386152042481623298
If you cannot access the webinar registration page or platform, please email us at MOSwebinars@militaryonesource.com with your name, email address and the title, date and time of the webinar you wish to attend. We will send you a PDF version of the webinar so that you will be able to participate by phone. To receive dial-in information, you must register for this event.
If you are unable to attend one of our webinars, please look for the archived version at Military OneSource. Most of the webinars, with a few exceptions, are made available on the archive page for viewing later. Please note that the archived version can take up to three weeks to post after the originally scheduled webinar.
Additional Information, Websites and Resources Regarding Personal Financial Management:
- Dreaming of Retirement Webinar – Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016 12 p.m. or 3 p.m. EDT
- Tips for a solid retirement and overview of retirement plans and savings options
- No registration required; log in here: https://conference.apps.mil/webconf/94ea8d1a72367ce8fe9f8cd393154940
- Coast Guard BRS Webpage http://www.uscg.mil/careercentral/blended_retirement.asp
- Military Personnel & Policy BRS Webpage http://militarypay.defense.gov/BlendedRetirement/