There are always the same resolutions year to year that you hear people declare: “I will eat healthier, workout more, quit bad habits, save money, etc.”
While those are all great things to do, it’s easy to undo those resolutions in the first week, or maybe even the first day of the new year.
In order to make resolutions stick, rather than just spouting off the common ones, really giving some thought to your goals this next calendar year can have a tremendous impact.
Here are some resolutions that will help you stay on top of Coast Guard information with just the click of a button:
- Learn more about TRICARE benefits to ensure you and your family are getting the most out of your benefits!
- Stay up-to-date on all Coast Guard messages!
- Secure your financial future!
- See what’s happening around your Coast Guard!
- Help us help you! Provide us with a great story from your unit or important information to share!
- Nominate your shipmate for our Honor, Respect, Devotion to Duty post!
- Submit your nominations using the “Submit Ideas” link on the right.
* Subscribe for email updates! Once you sign-up, you can then select “All Hands” to receive the latest blogs about ALCOAST messages, Human Capital Strategy, and other important topics.