This blog is the most recent in a series helping members of the Coast Guard family understand how to use their TRICARE benefits.
Written by LCDR Preston Hieb
The Tricare Online (TOL) Patient Portal is the secure patient portal that provides registered users access to online health care information and services at military hospitals and clinics. When you get care at a military hospital or clinic, you can register to use the secure patient portal for things like making appointments, viewing or downloading your personal information, requesting prescription refills, sending secure messages to your healthcare team and much more.
When you register on the TOL Patient Portal, you can:
- Review and download your personal health information including lab results, medications, radiology results, vitals, allergies and immunizations
- Schedule, change, view or cancel appointments at your military hospital or clinic
- Receive secure email and text message appointment reminders
- Refill and check the status of your prescriptions at your military hospital or clinic
- Access the online health risk assessments
- Get information and services when separating from active duty or reserves
How to use the Secure Patient Portal
It’s easy! Click here and simply login with your CAC card or register.
MHS Genesis patient Portal
The TOL Patient Portal will eventually be replaced by the MHS Genesis Patient Portal, the new secure patient portal for the Military Health System (MHS). It will ultimately deploy to all military medical and dental facilities worldwide and replace the TOL Patient Portal. However, until MHS Genesis is fully deployed, there will be an overlap of services between the TOL Patient Portal and MHS Genesis.
For more information, please click here.